At Just Pigments Australia, we take pride in offering a wide range of mica pigment powders. We have a huge range of colours, especially in our most popular Pearl mica range. And we offer a wide range of different particle sizes, to give a different amount of ‘sparkle’ for any application. We are working on having the widest range in Australia, and if there is something we don’t stock, please get in touch! We are, after all, all about pigments.
Our premium quality range of mica pigment powders are the perfect choice for artists, crafters, and manufacturers who demand the highest quality materials for their projects.
What are Mica Pigment Powders?
Mica pigment powders are made from naturally occurring minerals that are mined from the earth. Mica is a type of mineral that is ground into a fine powder to produce pigments with a shimmering, iridescent effect. These pigments are then used in a variety of applications, such as cosmetics, art, and crafts. Learn more about our range of mica pigment powders.
Why Choose Our Mica Pigment Powders?
At Just Pigments Australia, we offer a wide range of mica pigment powders in various colours and finishes. Whatever colour and effect you’re looking for, we have a pigment to suit. We only stock the highest quality pigments sourced from around the world and processed using cruelty and child labour free processes, with consistent qualtiy control to ensure the highest quality mica powder.
Our mica pigment powders are:
• Highly pigmented: Our mica pigment powders are highly concentrated, meaning that you need to use less pigment to achieve the desired effect.
• Versatile: Our mica pigment powders can be used in a variety of applications, including cosmetics, art, crafts, and more. Choose your application and we have a mica powder that’s perfect for it.
• Long-lasting: Our mica pigment powders are the highest quality available, designed to be fade-resistant, ensuring that your projects will retain their vibrancy over time.
• Non-toxic: Our mica pigment powders are safe to use in a variety of applications, including cosmetics and personal care products. NOTE: You should wear a mask when working with pigment powders and take care not to inhale the poweder.
• Eco-friendly and Cruelty free: Our mica pigment powders are sourced from responsible and sustainable mining practices, and we do our utmost to ensure that no child labour is used in our supply chain.
What Are the Different Types of Mica Pigment Powders We Offer?
At Just Pigments Australia, we offer a wide range of mica pigment powders in various colours and finishes, including:
• Pearl mica pigment powders: These pigments offer a pearl-like finish and good coverage are available in a huge range of colours, including whites, black and greys, blues, reds, greens, orange and yellow, pinks and purple and several shades of gold and bronze.
• Crystal series mica pigment powders: These pigments are a larger particle size than our Pearl range, and at 40-180um offer high sparkle and lots of shine. Perfect for makeup and other projects where lots of sparkle is your priority. Available in blue, green, red, purple and of course black and white.
• Diamond series mica pigment powders: These pigments are super sparkly and perfect if a glitter-like sparkle is what you’re after. These are synthetic micas and available in a range of colours, including red, blue, purple and green.
• Interference mica pigment powders: These pigments are white to look at, but when viewed from different angles, offer a unique colour-changing effect, with translucent colour. They are available in a range of colours, including blue, green, red, gold and purple.
• Chameleon mica pigment powders: These pigments offer an amazing colour shifting effect. We have several ranges, priced according to the amount of colour shift and the intensity of the colours. There is a wide range of affects and they are suited to different applications. Our super premium chameleon pigments are our Super Chameleons, 10-60um, with an intense colour shift and excellent coverage. Our Oceans 8 range are blue based chameleons that shift through every colour of the rainbow.
What Are Some of the Applications of Our Mica Pigment Powders?
Our range of mica pigment powders are highly versatile and can be used in a variety of applications, including:
• Cosmetics: Our mica pigment powders are safe to use in a range of cosmetics and personal care products, including lipsticks, eyeshadows, and nail art.
• Art: Our mica pigment powders are perfect for artists who want to add a touch of shimmer to their paintings or drawings.
• Crafts: Our mica pigment powders are ideal for crafters who want to add a unique and colourful touch to their projects, such as soap-making, candle-making, and more.
• Industrial: Our mica pigment powders are used in a range of industrial applications, including coatings, plastics, and more.
At Just Pigments Australia, we are proud to offer the widest range of colours of mica pigment powders in Australia. Our premium quality pigments are highly pigmented, versatile, long-lasting, non-toxic, and eco-friendly. Whether you are a crafter, artist, or manufacturer, our mica pigment powders are the perfect choice for your next project!